PAGES

Wednesday 16 January 2013

GUERLAIN

REVIEW- ROUGE G L'EXTRAIT 




GUERLAIN Rouge G L'Extrait £31 in shade Gourmandise (M71)

I was an extremely lucky girl for my birthday and managed to talk my boyfriend into buying me this amazing lip product. I fell in love with the packaging straight away, but who wouldn't it just feels so luxury to use. You simply just pull and click and the double mirror opens up perfectly sized to focus on your lips making it the best lip product to take on a night out. I chose a bright, vivid pink which is ultra-pigmented and delivers a really sophisticated colour which is buildable so can be worn however you prefer. As soon as the colour is applied it instantly becomes matt making it last really well without drying your lips. The formula also comes with rejuvenating and smoothing benefits making it an all round perfect lip product. I really want to try another colour in the Rouge G L'Extrait range maybe the orangey red for summer.

L V S M T H's rating: 9/10

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments mean a lot to me and I promise to take the time to reply to everyone ♥