PAGES

Thursday 21 February 2013

NARS HAUL


So when I was in London I decided to take a tiny trip into Liberty's and visit the Nars counter with the intention of having a little look as there isn't a Nars in my local shopping centre. But anyway that did not happen at all and I ended up spending quite a lot!
 Light Reflecting Pressed Powder, £25

The first thing I noticed was something that was new in at the time. It's a light reflecting setting powder which is designed to enhance the look of your foundation and also prolong the wear of it. 
The powder has a really silky consistency and is infused with Photochromic Technology which helps your foundation adjust to new sources of light throughout the day. I have really enjoyed wearing this over my foundation for long periods of time because I find that it helps a lot with combating shine and also the vitamin E in the powder helps guard against dry areas on my face making this the perfect product for my combination skin. This powder is now a must to take out in my make-up bag as its perfect for touch ups and instantly absorbs shine! Also its really handy with the large mirror inside the case.  

Orgasm, Blush £21.50

I have heard so many good things about this blush, Nars even call it one of there 'Cult Classic' products so I obviously had to give it a try and I must say I do absolutely love it! Its instantly become the blush I reach too every day over my 'MAC Fleur Power'. I really love the shimmery shade and how easy it is to blend. It's pink shade mixed with flecks of gold and coral, the colour is also so buildable making it perfect for everyday and for a night out. I apply this blush to the apples of me cheeks and then using whats left on the brush I then sweep down the bridge of my nose and across my hairline. 
A BEAUTIFUL Blush!!


Orgasm, Lipgloss £17.50

It would of just been rude of me to try the blush and not the lipgloss wouldn't it?... Sooo I thought I may as well buy them both! I'm very glad I did as well because my 'Channel' lipgloss in shade '161' is coming to an end and i've been looking for something similar to replace it. This Nars lipgloss offers serious shine and a beautiful girly colour in a easy to apply, creamy formula. When you first apply the lipgloss onto your lips theres none of the stickyness that can really put me off lipgloss's and after wearing for a few hours my lips felt supple and hydrated from the Vitamin E infused formula. I've worn this gloss alone and built up over a variation of different coloured lipsticks, its extremely wearable and everyday can look different.


Dragon Girl, Velvet Matte Lip Pencil £17.50

Next up, a lip product combining the easiness of a lip pencil mixed with the colour and definition of a lipstick...

I loved this as soon as I applied the colour over my lips, they were instantly covered in a rich, colourful pigment paired with a matte finish. This lip product is extremely long lasting, it lasted me over 9 hours at work and even though usually a long lasting lip product means it is going to leave your lips dry with this chubby pencil I didn't notice that at all. It's also great used a base under other lipsticks to help colours last. This chubby pencil glides on super easy and really does stay put!


Damage, Lipstick £18.50

The last of my purchases was this sheer muted grape lipstick, this is the only one of my purchases that im not totally satisfied with as it comes out nothing like it did when I sampled it on the back of my hand. On my lips it appears a lot more purpley than I thought it would and in my opinion if I was too apply a lot of this colour all over my lip I would probably just look as if I was maybe really cold, with my lips on the way to turning blue? as you can imagine not really the look I was going for when I picked out the colour. So i'm now only going to be able to wear this lipstick mixed in with other pinks which is a shame. However I can't deny that colour aside it is a lovely lipstick and feels conditioning on the lips. But next time i'll have to be more careful with my colour selecting.

Is there any Nars products you can recommend for me?

All products available to purchase here

Thank You!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments mean a lot to me and I promise to take the time to reply to everyone ♥